Thursday, November 15, 2007

What about Computers?

So as I have previously mentioned I have dominion over fish,birds,cattle and all the earth and every creeping thing. But where does it talk about computers!!!????
I have had on going problems with my internet access which is through a cellular phone line. The issue has always been signing on.
Before I got what I have I tested a card from Telekom the Kenyan phone company. It was not working well so I went with Safari Com the same as I use for my mobile phone hear. The issue has always been that I could not remove this previous driver which is inactive and would not be able to connect but still is first and is always picked. Then by manualy playing around each time I could get my default program ie. Safari Com to work.Some times it took many attempts and was quite fustrating. So I decided to "reset" my computer to a retore point before the instalation of this driver and then reinstall it.
So I copied the new program to a flash drive and I restored the system. That is when I found out that I had a program open. And now when I try to sign on as Alan the screen just goes blank with the cursor arrow sitting there in the middle.Scince I am the administrater this creates a problem! I am now signed in as Esther and it is working but what do I do next? WWJD? So o Lord God king of everything how do I fix my computer?

alan
assistant problem solver

No comments: